Would you like to add your property to our portfolio?
Student Domus helps to house foreign students in the centre of Rome for medium periods from 3 weeks to 3 months.
We seek properties in the centre of Rome that are either:
- newly renovated and furnished (our preferred option)
- newly renovated and unfurnished (we are open to discuss)
We offer great rates to qualifying properties and owners. We are very selective and prefer to work only with beautiful and well maintained properties.
PROPERTIES MUST HAVE:
- Wardrobe, single bed, desk, chair for each student
- Air Conditioning
- Max 1 bathroom per 4 students
- Max 2 students per bedroom
- Apartment instructions – (see below)
- Furnishing List – (see below)
In return we help and educate owners about property management. It is obviously in our best interest that the properties are well maintained and remain in great condition.
WE TAKE CARE OF:
- Property Inspection – pre check in
- Check in
- Customer care throughout tenant’s stay including cleaning and ordinary maintenance
- Property Inspection – at Check Out
- Recycling/garbage instructions: Where recycling and garbage should be deposited, on which days, where to get more bags when they run out, etc.
- Stove/appliances: How to use all appliances in the apartment.
- Cleaning supplies: What is provided and where these are located.
- Wifi instructions: How to connect, how to reset modem, what to do if devices are not connecting.
- Locks: Verify that keys work,
- Electricity: How to turn back on if the circuit breaker trips.
- Gas: How to turn on and off.
- Boiler: How to turn on or reset if needed.
- Water: How to shut off the water main if needed.
|Couch or chairs|
|Table or floor lamp|
|1 fan per 2 people|
|1 drying rack person|
|Tableware (plates, bowls, glasses, cups, forks, knives, spoons)|
|Kitchenware (mixing bowls, pots, pans, knives, cutting boards)|
|Linens (kitchen towels, table cloth/plate mats)|
|Coffee maker (moka)|
|Refrigerator – 1 per 4 students|
|1 single bed per person duvet and duvet cover|
|1 desk and 1 chair per person|
|1 night stand per person|
|1 lamp per person|
|Chest of drawers and/or closet|
|First aid kit|
|All purpose surface cleaner|